Book a consultation in your garden
Often a fresh pair of eyes and a few tweaks can completely transform a garden, without the need for major expense on landscaping. Contact me to arrange a consultation.
WHAT I CAN DO… is help you to reorganise your garden and understand it better.
I spend a morning or afternoon with you – talking with you and touring the garden.
I can help:
- identify plants, pests and problems;
- suggest a simplified layout to ease maintenance;
- plan small features that will add impact or colour and general interest;
- talk though the timing and general logistics of the work involved.
On a practical level, I can:
- help colour-tag existing shrubs, trees, climbers etc according to when they should be pruned;
- explain and demonstrate pruning methods;
- make lists of suggested new plants, and point you in the direction of reliable suppliers;
- help place and space new plants in new or re-vamped beds and borders, to make sure you give them ample room to grow (rather than overcrowding).
WHAT I DON’T DO… is re-design your garden for you.
Contact me to arrange a visit and/or discuss my rates. These depend very much on the size of your garden and where it is (I live in the South East), and what it is you want me to do. I charge an initial (negotiable) fee – generally around £250 plus expenses. Return visits (if needed), accompanied shopping etc. are charged by the hour.
You must be logged in to post a comment.